Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

My 1st YOU TUBE Video ;0)

Oh My Goodness! I'm a nervous wreck. I've been trying all day to create a Youtube account and upload a video...my very first one ever. I finally succeeded, but it is far from perfect and I've already learned a lot. I have A LOT more to learn though...so, if you're interested, click this link: Smokey Brown Eyes Tutorial or watch below! Let me know what you think...hey, I know it is FAR from perfect, but any feedback would be GREAT!! :0)


2 comments:

Melcy said...

You did a great job on the video shannon! I can use all the help I can get with eye makeup-- I feel like I never know what I'm doing when I'm putting it on! Now I am inspired to go buy some pretty shades of brown !

Shannon said...

Thank you, Melissa! You are too sweet! I'm hoping to have some more tutorials up soon. I'm not the best at makeup (or the most glamorous), but I LOVE dabbling in it!