Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I just wanted to post a few pictures of our last couple of days in Gatlinburg. It was a beautiful time and I'm already missing it and looking forward to next year! This first one I took while we were out on a walk through the beautiful Smoky Mountains after our Thanksgiving meal. The contrast of the green moss against the brown leaves and foliage was beautiful to me!


We stumbled upon a beautiful creek bed while out walking. This = SERENITY!


Thank goodness for my camera's automatic picture taking abilities! I set Kevin and Kameron up on the rocks, pushed the button, and barely scrambled into the picture myself in time for it to be taken. I think it turned out pretty good! In fact, we're using this one in our Christmas card pictures this year.

Me and my little monkey!!


On our last night, the sunset was literally breathtaking. God's painted masterpiece. It went quick, but we were able to grab some pics before it sunk behind the mountains. This is something I'll never forget!





No comments: