Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

What We're Serving (Recipes Included)

This year since we are in the beautiful Mountains for Thanksgiving we are having quite the spread. It is something I look forward to!! We love to divide all the dishes up and each cook our specialties. I'm including the links to a lot of the recipes (thanks to Denise Probst)! So...here's the big divide:

Elisa - Ham, Sweet Potato Casserole (recipe to come soon for this one), Cherry Cheesecake, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese
Ricki Anne - Broccoli Casserole, Buttermilk Pie, Butter Peas
Denise -
Granny's Dressing, Red Velvet Cake, Corn Casserole, Brownies
Me - Turkey,
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake (Since this is Kevin's side of the family...they do all of their traditions and I don't cook quite as much as I do when I'm with my side.)

Hope you are having as great of a time as we are!! So many things to be thankful for this year and always.

No comments: