YOU KNOW YOU'RE TOO BUSY WHEN:
- You start to smell something funny in the car and finally decide to check it out only to find your four-year-old's half eaten ham and cheese sandwich from two weeks ago. (You remember thrusting it at him on the way to church).
- You start to smell something coming from the kitchen/laundry room area only to realize the load of laundry from three days ago never made it from the washing machine to the dryer.
- Someone hands you something that is really important on Sunday morning while you're rushing to do a multitude of things...and although your intentions are good, you either lose it or it winds up behind your office bookshelf.
- The drive through attendant at Taco Bell says, "Girl, I missed you yesterday! Where were you?"
- Your child calls your neighbor, "Mommy"...more than once.
- Your e-mail account has 100+ unopened messages.
- The mail carrier leaves a note saying, "Due to no room in your box, you can pick up your mail at the office in town."
- You forget your father's birthday.
- All that seems to be left to eat in the house is flour, frozen peas and a Slim Jim.