Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dreaming of Disney

So, I guess you can call me a nerd. At one point in my life I would have been majorly offended, but now I am proud to wear the title. I have been planning a trip to Disney for my little family since last October! We have only 34 days left until our adventure begins, and I cannot wait! My husband has been making fun of me, because thanks to Tour Guide Mike, I have every minute of every day planned out! (Yes, even the potty breaks are planned). My notebook is getting so heavy I can hardly lift it. One of my biggest worries in life right now is how to get the notebook down to a park-manageable size I can deal with! I don't know if I'm more excited, or Kameron! I have been to Disney before, but not as a mother. For me, it is all about experiences for Kameron. I will be riding things and doing things that I have never done before...and hoping to see it through the eyes of my son. To give him this gift means the world to me. So, for now, I'll quit Disney-talking, but be prepared for pictures and plenty of words about our trip! TTFN! :0)

No comments: